[Mini-NDN] result of a topology

sepehr abdous sepehrabdous1375 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 06:04:39 PST 2016

the delay is zero
the topology file is:
[nodes]
node4: _ hyperbolic-state=off radius=0.0 angle=0.0 network=/ndn
router=/%C1.Router/cs/node4 site=/edu/site nlsr-log-level=NONE
max-faces-per-prefix=0 nfd-log-level=NONE
node1: _ hyperbolic-state=off radius=0.0 angle=0.0 network=/ndn
router=/%C1.Router/cs/node1 site=/edu/site nlsr-log-level=NONE
max-faces-per-prefix=0 nfd-log-level=NONE
node5: _ hyperbolic-state=off radius=0.0 angle=0.0 network=/ndn
router=/%C1.Router/cs/node5 site=/edu/site nlsr-log-level=NONE
max-faces-per-prefix=0 nfd-log-level=NONE
node3: _ hyperbolic-state=off radius=0.0 angle=0.0 network=/ndn
router=/%C1.Router/cs/node3 site=/edu/site nlsr-log-level=NONE
max-faces-per-prefix=0 nfd-log-level=NONE
node2: _ hyperbolic-state=off radius=0.0 angle=0.0 network=/ndn
router=/%C1.Router/cs/node2 site=/edu/site nlsr-log-level=NONE
max-faces-per-prefix=0 nfd-log-level=NONE
node6: _ hyperbolic-state=off radius=0.0 angle=0.0 network=/ndn
router=/%C1.Router/cs/node6 site=/edu/site nlsr-log-level=NONE
max-faces-per-prefix=0 nfd-log-level=NONE
[switches]
[links]
node1:node2
node1:node3