[Mini-NDN] Fwd: result

sepehr abdous sepehrabdous1375 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 04:18:12 PST 2016

Hello all,
I'm new to mini-ndn and I'm trying to implement the following topology:
[image: Inline image 1]
so I use minindnedit to implement it with the following information:
[image: Inline image 2]
and based on the paper which represents this topology it is expected to get
this figure from it's information:
[image: Inline image 3]
which the blue "+" represents the ping-data in the case that no node fails,
but when I try to implement it using pingall experiment my figure will come
out like this:
[image: Inline image 4]
as you can see there is more swing in the blue '+'s than it is expected,
any idea why it is happening?
thank you

--
Sepehr Abdous