[Mini-NDN] {Disarmed} Re: Consumer is not receiving the data (MiniNdn)

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Tue Mar 1 08:45:19 PST 2016

Just wanted to mention, even with using IP static routes might not work as there is no routing protocol on IP level (However, each node should be able to reach its neighbor using IP and the correct interface and there should be no problem in registering routes towards neighbor in NFD).

One needs to first install routes for IP (using the route command) and then install routes for NFD.

Ashlesh