[Mini-NDN] NLSR has not converged - Issue while running minindn

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Tue Jun 14 11:42:44 PDT 2016

Hi

Some new information may have come to light, if nfd-status is not working outside Mini-NDN can you try the following patch:

https://github.com/named-data/NFD/commit/ace83ac9384da037a36695888e829d7337ce36b0

To do so go to your NFD folder and do

git checkout ace83ac9384da037a36695888e829d7337ce36b0

./waf distclean

./waf configure --without-websocket

./waf

sudo ./waf install

Then try to run Mini-NDN experiment again.

And is your OS, Ubuntu 14.04?

Thanks

Ashlesh