[Mini-NDN] Controller implementation in mini-ndn : Request for advice

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Mon Jun 6 09:46:51 PDT 2016

I cannot remember any particular reason as to why we removed it. I guess we just didn't have any use for it and might have skipped it.

There are no plans to include it any time soon. But if you have need for it and would like to contribute and include it (I think it is not a big change) we would be happy to accept it.

You can file an issue here:

http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/mini-ndn/issues

And when you are ready you can push your changes to gerrit.named-data.net

Some information on gerrit and git is given here:

http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/nfd/wiki#development-process

Ashlesh