[Mini-NDN] Consumer is not receiving the data (MiniNdn)

Shuo Yang shuoyang at email.arizona.edu
Sun Feb 28 20:46:15 PST 2016

Hi Percy,

It seems that you should write the script in this way:

 1from ndn.experiments.experiment import  Experiment

 2

 3class Experiment1(Experiment):

 4    def __init__(self,args):

 5        Experiment.__init__(self, args)

 6    def run(self):

 7        for host in self.net.hosts:

 8            if host.name == "p":

 9                host.cmd("echo test1 | ndnpoke /ndn/edu/producer &")

10

11        for host in self.net.hosts:

12            if host.name == "c":

13                print host.cmd("ndnpeek -p /ndn/edu/producer")

14

15Experiment.register("peek-poke", Experiment1)

At least yours is working on my side. I'm using Mini-ndn 0.1.1

Best luck!

Shuo