[Mini-NDN] Mini-ndn experimentation

Nour El Houda Ben Youssef nou.mail at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 01:30:48 PST 2016

thank you

So if I want to schedule a data traffic it would be by putting in the setup:

 node.cmd("/ndn-cxx/example/producer  options > /Myfile &"):  producer on
node a
 self.cmd("a nlsrc advertise /abc/abd")
 node.cmd("/ndn-cxx/examples/consumer-with-timer options > /Myfile &") :
consumer on node b

then if I want to analyse what happend during the experiment
I would put this block in the run section:

for host in net.hosts:
    for intf in host.intfNames():
          ndnDumpOutputFile = "dump.%s" % intf
          host.cmd("sudo ndndump -i %s > %s &" % (intf, ndnDumpOutputFile))
 # can specify any  filter with -f option

best regards