[Mini-NDN] Mini-ndn experimentation

Matteo Bertolino Matteo.Bertolino at eurecom.fr
Mon Dec 26 01:05:45 PST 2016

Hi,
the setup section logically contains how the code should be initialized.
The run code section how the code should behave.

Let's comment the example on the git. I would like to verify the
packet exchange receiving ping packets. Then my experiment will have
"run ndnpingserver" in the setup, and "print debug information" in the
run part. Logically, running ndnpingserver should be done before the
real experiments.

Bests,
Matteo