[Nfd-dev] 13th NDN Hackathon: Call for Participation and Hacks

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Fri Mar 11 14:51:14 PST 2022

Just a reminder to register for the hackathon.  If you would like to attend the hackathon on-site, we have a block of room at the Holiday Inn hotel on the University of Memphis campus.  The room rate is $120/night until Friday, 3/11/2022. Please directly email tbeckworth at holidayinnuofm.com<mailto:tbeckworth at holidayinnuofm.com> if you would like to book a room.  Mention the block code CPU or "University of Memphis - Computer Science”.

Lan

---
Lan Wang
Dunavant Professor and Chair