[Nfd-dev] NDN neighbor discovery conflicts with PSync

Gias, Rayhan rayhan.gias at hs-emden-leer.de
Thu Jun 2 02:44:24 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I am trying to adopt NDND(https://github.com/Zhiyi-Zhang/NDND) and PSync.

I want to discover NDN neighbor hosts which are on the same network. At the same time, I have a Psync producer to publish data and PSync consumer to consume.

Both of these are seperate class objects have Face.processEvents() callback member function. I am invoking this function from separate threads.

´´´
std::thread th1(&NDNDClient::run_face, client);
std::thread th2(&PSyncPartialProducer::run_face, simple_producer);
std::thread th3(&PSyncPartialConsumer::run_face, simple_consumer);

```

If I do not invoke th1 thread then both producer and consumer works properly. But when I am running th1 then I am getting the following error:

libc++abi: terminating with uncaught exception of type boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<psync::ProducerBase::Error> >: authorization rejected

here is the client code which I have adopted to my codebase:

https://github.com/Zhiyi-Zhang/NDND/blob/master/nd-client.cpp

What is it I am missing? Can anybody explain to me how to solve the issue?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
T M Rayhan Gias