[Nfd-dev] Cache Privacy Attack and Consumer-Zipf Application

Ahmed Taffal a.taffal96 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 07:28:37 PST 2022

Hi everyone,

I want to implement a "Timing-based" cache privacy attack on my NDN testbed
and I want to ask if someone had implemented this attack either using NFD
or ndnSIM and he can share the source code with me, so it can help me
instead of starting from scratch.

I also would like to ask if there is a consumer application that can send
requests according to the Zipf distribution which can work with NFD and
ndn-cxx like the "consumer-Zipf-mandelbrot" application which is
implemented inside the ndnSIM.

I appreciate any help you can provide,
Best Regards,
Ahmed