[Nfd-dev] [EXT]Re: Try NDNCERT (based on Interest-Data exchange) and get an NDN certificate today

Zhiyi Zhang zhiyi at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 19 10:33:50 PDT 2021

Hi Junxiao,

Since I will graduate in 3 months and will be busy with my dissertation and
defense, our lab is now deciding who will take over the NDNCERT project and
discussing topics like whether the current C++ NDNCERT codebase requires a
refactor.
I think the new maintainer will send us an email soon.

Best,
Zhiyi