[Nfd-dev] [EXT]Re: Try NDNCERT (based on Interest-Data exchange) and get an NDN certificate today

Zhiyi Zhang zhiyi at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Jan 22 11:18:13 PST 2021

Hi Junxiao and John,

As discussed during the NFD call:
* I just brought the NDNCERT back online without the dependencies on the
repo.
* Now the profile and published certs are kept by the NDNCERT CA tool. I
replaced map with a fixed size queue to prevent the cache from going
infinitely large.
* I've deleted the profile data from the repo

@John Then, there is no need to set up a new repo-ng.
Thank you so much.

Best,
Zhiyi