[Nfd-dev] [EXT]Re: Try NDNCERT (based on Interest-Data exchange) and get an NDN certificate today

Zhiyi Zhang zhiyi at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Jan 20 19:38:22 PST 2021

Yeah. I found the repo is not running on the Suns: ERROR: Cannot publish
certificate to repo-ng (Connection refused)

@Lixia do you know who should I contact to deploy the repo? and which repo
should be used?

I just bring back the NDNCERT without the parameter to publish to the repo.
After people figure out the repo deployment, I will update the parameter
used in NDNCERT service.

Best,
Zhiyi