[Nfd-dev] Try NDNCERT (based on Interest-Data exchange) and get an NDN certificate today

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Jan 8 12:41:15 PST 2021

Hi Zhiyi

As discussed on the 2020-12-18 NFD call, you are going to deploy one
instance of NDNCERT server (using https://github.com/Zhiyi-Zhang/ndncert
v0.3 branch) on an end host connected to the testbed for trial usage.
Moreover, you agreed to perform the deployment within one week from that
call.
Have you completed this task?

Yours, Junxiao