[Nfd-dev] [EXT] NFD Profiling tool

Ahmed Taffal a.taffal96 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 17:15:48 PST 2021

Thank you! it worked now.

Regarding NFD performance, you said it depends on the CPU, but in my
experiment when I used the NDNchunk tool to fetch a 100MB file (packet size
to 8KB), I got a goodput of 43Mbps (it is calculated using the
ndncatchunk), and the CPU usage of the NFD was not more than 15%. So, in
this case, can I say that the reason for having this goodput is related to
the NFD implementation? or there is a way to get better performance?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Ahmed