[Nfd-dev] [EXT] NFD Profiling tool

Ahmed Taffal a.taffal96 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 04:47:58 PST 2021

>From the coverage code report, I can see which functions and lines are
executed in each hpp or cpp file, But there is no information about the
time each function consumed.
So I tried to use the gprof and I rebuilt the ndn-cxx and the NFD using
this command *CXXFLAGS="-o2 -g -pg -pedantic -Wall" ./waf configure*. After
terminating the NFD with nfd-stop I am not getting the gmon.out file.
Should I use another method to terminate the NFD in order to get that file?

*Regards,*
*Ahmed*