[Nfd-dev] [EXT] NFD Profiling tool

Ahmed Taffal a.taffal96 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 08:31:19 PST 2021

Thanks a lot for your reply,
I  rebuilt ndn-cxx and NFD with code coverage, but I am missing where the
coverage files are located.
Are they generated automatically in a specific path? or do I need to run
some commands to get them (CodeCoverage - NFD - NDN project issue tracking
system (named-data.net)
<https://redmine.named-data.net/projects/nfd/wiki/CodeCoverage>)?

Regards,
Ahmed