[Nfd-dev] prefix reachability status query tool

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Sep 27 12:16:09 PDT 2020

Dear folks

Since 2018, I have a webapp to query whether your content is reachable from
every router on the NDN testbed.
https://yoursunny.com/p/ndn-prefix-reach/
It's been another year since the last update. I added two new features this
time:

   - "random suffix" option: the server will append a random suffix
   component to the Interest name. This is most suitable to probe against a
   ping server.
   - multiple probe locations around the world: in addition to the original
   California location, there is a Germany location.

Previous version can display prefix propagation status (by scraping NFD
status page), but this feature is removed at the moment. Current version
only displays dataplane reachability.

Frontend source code:
https://bitbucket.org/yoursunny/yoursunny-website/src/master/www/p/ndn-prefix-reach/
JavaScript. No longer using Vue.