[Nfd-dev] [EXT]Re: NDN Testbed Root certificate not published

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sat May 2 08:52:39 PDT 2020

Hi Lixia
It's great to get your answer, instead of telling me to shut up.

The root certificate does not need to be maintained. It lasts for several
years.
Current and historical root certificates can be seen here:
https://named-data.net/ndn-testbed/

Unretrievable root/site certificates will hinder the adoption of *certificate
bundle*.

For replication, I proposed a manual replication method, and it was
approved on 20160630 NFD call. However, it's still not deployed.
https://lists.netsec.colostate.edu/mailman/private/operators/2020-May/001430.html

Yours, Junxiao