[Nfd-dev] Update on NDNCERT protocol

Zhiyi Zhang zhiyi at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 19 15:53:09 PDT 2020

Hi folks,

I've updated the NDNCERT spec based on today's NFD call (Mar 19).
Regarding the error message part, I am sure there are error types that I
missed. Please help to add more.

https://github.com/named-data/ndncert/wiki/NDNCERT-Protocol-0.3

Also, please feel free to share your comments/suggestions here.

Best,
Zhiyi