[Nfd-dev] 回复: [External] Issue in running NDN using OpenWrt

郑小辉 359267191 at qq.com
Wed Mar 11 05:13:03 PDT 2020

Hi Junxiao

Thank you for your reply.I tried it according to your suggestion.

When I run "service NFD start" on the router's command line, it outputs the following results.
nfd-init: Starting multicast discovery stage
nfd-init: Stage multicast discovery succeeded with udp4://uum.testbed.named-data.net
nfd-init: Already connected to HUB udp4://203.80.17.88:6363
nfd-init: Registered prefix /
nfd-init: Registered prefix /localhop/nfd

I think the NFD service is already running, then I configured face and route in the Luci , and then  I restarted NFD service in System - Startup menu.but it still didn't work.

Maybe did i set the  parameters of LuCI interface wrongly?In"Network-nfd-permanent face",I  filled "/producer" in the prefix option and face ID "256" in the routes option.If my parameter setting is wrong, can you please tell me how to set it correctly?

The NFDC command is still reporting errors.
when I used NFDC command on the router command line to set the route, it reported an error "error while receiving data from socket (End of file)".

the commands "NFDC face list" and" NFDC route list" in my router worked fine, but the face and route I just tried to add are not in the list.

Yours,Xiaohui