[Nfd-dev] [icnrg] [EXT] about draft-irtf-icnrg-IPOC

Lixia Zhang lixia at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Jul 26 15:13:10 PDT 2020

> On Jul 19, 2020, at 8:31 AM, Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu> wrote:
>
> Dear folks
>
> I wouldn't get into the "payload in Interest" debate, but I'd say something about forwarder memory consumption: two of three NDN forwarder implementations consume the same amount of memory regardless of AppParameters (payload) field.

I knew I would not be able to keep up ahead of the time:-(
Junxiao, I realized that the comments in my msg was wrong as soon as the msg went out (I'll explain in a later reply), but you seem falling into similar trap; I would not cite specific implementation constraints in an architecture design discussion.

Lixia