[Nfd-dev] User defined Naming

Waseeq Islam waseeq_islam at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 23:37:14 PST 2020

Hi every one , Respected Madam, /Sir,Hope you will be enjoying a good time. I have a little problem while changing in naming scheme using NDNSIM. I want to add location and time freshness in the naming, please guided me how to add it in NDNSIM, mean either I have to add it in the user defined script like in examples by accesing the name header file and put the necessary fields there or I have to define a new name or helper file. If I have to add new helper file then what are the necessary changes in other files/directories and where to put it (my script) either in the same directory(helper or name.cc) or the plugin file or some where else, I am stuck here, might be  my Issues seem to be silly, because I am not a developer and haven't a strong programming back ground, so please help me in this regard.Thanks in anticipation.
Best Regards,
WASEEQ