[Nfd-dev] Issue in running NDN using OpenWRT

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jan 8 21:23:17 PST 2020

Hi Weixi

The section you cited refers to DD-WRT, which differs from OpenWrt.
Other sections in that post refers to OpenWrt 15.05, which is no longer
supported by OpenWrt maintainers and not recommended for deployment.

If your router can run OpenWrt 18.06, look at the very top of that post:
Please build packages from https://github.com/yoursunny/OpenWrt-packages
feed.

Yours, Junxiao