[Nfd-dev] [EXT] Issue with getting nfd-log

Ishita Dasgupta ishita.dasgupta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:58:41 PDT 2020

Hi Junxiao,

I see

Failed to issue method call: Unit nfd.service failed to load: No such file
or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status nfd.service' for
details.
On looking at the log

nfd.service

   Loaded: error (Reason: No such file or directory)
   Active: inactive (dead)
My path is set to include /usr/bin where nfd resides so I am not sure why I
might be seeing this.

Regards,
Ishita Dasgupta
Regards,
Ishita Dasgupta

*Graduate Student**College of Information and Computer Sciences*
*,UMass Amherst*