[Nfd-dev] named-data.net paper tagging

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Oct 31 07:41:22 PDT 2019

Dear folks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JYqQjJWfohzbt664L867ahBENQqbeqhK1GAtl37YtMU/edit?usp=sharing

It's been 7 days since the last edit on the document, so it's time for some
push.
As discussed in 20191021 NFD call, each university is responsible for
suggesting tags on a quarter of the papers.
I have added an ASSIGNMENT column to identify which university is
responsible for each paper.
The university that adds the most number of tags since today will win a
small prize.

Although #5032 is assigned to me, I am only the coordinator and motivator,
actual tagging requires people familiar with the papers.
I'll declare tagging completes once each paper has a minimum of five tags.
After that, I'll request named-data.net webmaster (Sanjeev) to apply the
tags on the website.

Yours, Junxiao