[Nfd-dev] named-data.net paper tagging

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Mon Oct 21 16:56:46 PDT 2019

Dear folks

As discussed on 20191021 NFD call, the publication listing on NDN website
https://named-data.net/publications/ needs better organization for easier
information retrieval. One method to do so is to add tags on each article,
to describe the topics they cover. The tags will appear as a "tag cloud" on
that page, which more frequent tags appearing more prominently. Readers can
get an impression on what topics are covered by looking at the tag cloud,
and click on any tag to see a list of articles covering that topic.

I have created a spreadsheet and imported all existing article titles, and
added a tag or two on each article that I know about.
If you have authored or read some of these articles, please help by adding
more tags to this spreadsheet. See instructions in the link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JYqQjJWfohzbt664L867ahBENQqbeqhK1GAtl37YtMU/edit?usp=sharing

This activity is tracked as Issue 5032
<https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/5032>. If you have comments on this
workflow, or need to log time spent on this activity, please use this issue.
The current effort is limited to paper publications only. If this goes
well, I'll organize a tech report tagging task next month.
Thank you for your contribution!