[Nfd-dev] Fwd: Try NDNCERT (based on Interest-Data exchange) and get an NDN certificate today

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Mon Oct 7 05:13:34 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Yufeng Zhang <yufeng at ucla.edu>
Date: Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 04:38
Subject: Re: [Nfd-dev] Try NDNCERT (based on Interest-Data exchange) and
get an NDN certificate today
To: Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu>
CC: Zhiyi Zhang <zhiyi at cs.ucla.edu>, Davide Pesavento <davidepesa at gmail.com>

I restarted the server. However, when I tried to apply a certificate for
myself, ndncert-client went into infinite loop asking me for my email.

I am not sure why now. Can Zhiyi take a look when available? Thanks.

----------------------
Step 3: Please type in the challenge ID from the following challenges
Email
PIN
Email
Step 4: Please satisfy following instruction(s)
Please_input_your_email_address
Please provide the argument: email :
yufeng at ucla.edu
Got it. This is what you've provided:
email : yufeng at ucla.edu <yufeng at ucla.edu>
If everything is right, please type in OK; otherwise, type in REDO
OK
Step 5: Please satisfy following instruction(s)
yufeng at ucla.edu
Got it. This is what you've provided:
email : yufeng at ucla.edu <yufeng at ucla.edu>
If everything is right, please type in OK; otherwise, type in REDO
OK
Step 6: Please satisfy following instruction(s)
yufeng at ucla.edu
Got it. This is what you've provided:
email : yufeng at ucla.edu <yufeng at ucla.edu>
If everything is right, please type in OK; otherwise, type in REDO
OK
Step 7: Please satisfy following instruction(s)

On Sep 29, 2019, at 4:48 PM, Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu>