[Nfd-dev] Questions about ndnchunks

郑小辉 359267191 at qq.com
Sat Oct 5 19:35:59 PDT 2019

Hi All, Hello everyone, I built an ad-hoc network with a wireless network card, running ndnchunks on it. now I can realize the communication between the consumer and the producer, that is, the communication between the two nodes. But when I look at the code of ndnchunks and find that there is no call forwarding.The first question, why is there no call forwarding in ndnchunks?The second question, can you implement ad-hoc multi-node communication using ndnchunks? Regards, zheng xiaohui