[Nfd-dev] Push the Deployment of NDNCERT

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Nov 29 12:39:04 PST 2019

Hi Yufeng

1. Has the hardware change happened, or not yet?
2. If it has happened, when did it happen?
3. What OS is running on the current hardware?
4. What error message do you receive when you attempt to start repo-ng?

Before you ask:
Although repo-ng is deprecated, it's the only choice to serve certificates.
JonnyKong's repo cannot serve certificates because it re-signs every packet
<https://github.com/JonnyKong/NDN-Repo/blob/47b62cbab776a4b6480c741d8b6c4d09ba96a2a8/src/handle/read_handle.py#L33>
and
cannot preserve the signature placed by the CA.

Yours, Junxiao