[Nfd-dev] How an application can obtain the statistics of of NFD in the granularity of **per-interface-per-prefix**

mengxue mengxue_1224 at 126.com
Tue Nov 19 02:04:24 PST 2019

Hi, all
    Thank you very much for your reading!
     Recently I am developing an application based on ndn-cxx, NFD and NLSR. I learned that nfd::FaceManager and ndn::nfd::FaceDataset can be used to get the counters of each interface. I am wondering how to develop my application to obtain the counters of NFD in the Interest/Data of each interface of the NFD in the granularity of **per-interface-per-prefix**?
    To be specific, where to collect the counters (in the forwarding strategy like in the ndnSIM?), how I can obtain the collected counters (if in the forwarding strategy, the Measurements table may be used to store the information, but I just don't know how to obtain it in the application), or other solutions such as developing a new Manager.
    I will greatly appriciate it if you could kindly help me solve this problem. Thank you in advance.

Xue Meng