[Nfd-dev] NFD Feature 2237: remote prefix registration: fetch certificates from requester

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Mon May 20 11:53:57 PDT 2019

Hi Zhiyi

Back in 2015, I periodically sent email reminders on stalled tasks. Lixia
asked me to resuming doing so at 20190515 call.
This is one of the tasks that I care about, so you got a reminder. I do not
determine the urgency of this or any other task, but merely reminds you
that it is assigned to you and still unfinished.

Yours, Junxiao