[Nfd-dev] NFD Android Interest/Data processing statistics

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jun 20 07:26:52 PDT 2019

Hi Peter

I'm told WiFi has *bursty* packet losses: due to signal interference, all
packets would be lost within 100ms or so.
You could confirm this behavior by running tcpdump on both AP and STA
simultaneously (tPacketCapture app for Android works for me), and then
compare the packets.

ndn-tools repository has a Wireshark dissector that can display NDN packet
names. Use that to analyze pcap files.

Yours, Junxiao