[Nfd-dev] jNDN SegmentFetcher

Thompson, Jeff jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 4 09:53:44 PDT 2019

This is a pull request for the jNDN segment fetcher for “aimd". There is a different pull request for the NDN-JS segment fetcher for “cubic pipeline”.
https://github.com/named-data/ndn-js/pull/72

What is the relationship between aimd and cubic pipeline. Should aimd be ported from jNDN to NDN-JS and PyNDN, etc. ? Should it replace the cubic pipeline in NDN-JS, or be added in addition to it?

- Jeff T