[Nfd-dev] ndn-autoconfig error

ERYNN-MARIE PHAN erynnmarie at ucla.edu
Wed Jul 10 17:22:57 PDT 2019

Hello,

I am trying to learn how to use ndn-autoconfig. I am running
ndn-autoconfig-server on one host and ndn-autoconfig and a producer
application on another. The autoconfiguration works properly, but when I
terminate the producer, nfd prints this error:

'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<nfd::rib::FibUpdater::Error>
>'
  what():  Non-recoverable error: Internal implementation error
(Validator/policy did not invoke success or failure callback) code: 10021

Can some please help me understand what this error is, and how I caused it?

Thank you in advance,
Erynn