[Nfd-dev] NDN-Lite and NDN IoT Package Release

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jan 2 03:51:07 PST 2019

Hi NDN-Lite authors

Congratulations on your initial release.
I’m technically your competitor on the device side
https://github.com/yoursunny/esp8266ndn , but I plan to adopt your library
for the W600 chip that doesn’t have an Arduino core
https://github.com/w600/sdk .

Are you providing technical support throught this mailing list, or are you
going to setup a separate mailing list, or even better a Discourse forum?

Do you plan to offer a counterpart of your high-level protocols, such as
access control, in ndn-cxx and ndn-js?

Yours, Junxiao