[Nfd-dev] NDNLPv2 and NDN-RIOT L2 fragmentation

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Mon Dec 2 07:50:16 PST 2019

Hi Aboodi

No, ndn-lite fragmentation differs from NDNLPv2 fragmentation. There are
major design problem in ndn-lite fragmentation protocol: it has overly
strict limit on frame size. Thus, I don't recommend using that protocol.
The solution would be implementing NDNLPv2 fragmentation in ndn-lite.

Yours, Junxiao