[Nfd-dev] Question on error - `/localhost/operator` does not have a default certificate’

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Aug 25 01:56:20 PDT 2019

Hi Adil

In Debian/Ubuntu systems, you are supposed to use .deb packages.
I currently publish NDN packages for Debian/Raspbian Stretch on
https://dl.bintray.com/yoursunny/named-data/ . They are built with this
script:
https://github.com/yoursunny/docker-nfd/blob/84fe1469808cee601afde7d21e220e276d01ae9f/debuild.sh
.
If you need packages for Buster, I can build them for you next week. Do you
need it for Pi2 or Pi3? Optimization flags are different.

Yours, Junxiao