[Nfd-dev] How to avoid Duplicate nonce generation on retrasnmitted interests

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Fri Aug 9 11:13:58 PDT 2019

Ishita,

In your experiment, does the Interest with the same nonce come from the same face?  If the duplicate nonce comes from the same face, NFD should not generate a NACK duplicate according to the design mentioned in https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/3888/).  You may want to report it on Redmine and continue discussion there.

Regarding  https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/3888/, I think there is more work on that issue.  Now that the ad hoc face has been implemented, we are observing the problem mentioned in Junxiao’s note #8 in our experiments.  This needs to be fixed.

Lan