[Nfd-dev] NFD crashes after local application exits

Zhongda Xia zhongda.hit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 02:30:08 PDT 2019

Hi all,

My NFD crashes after a local application exits (producer applications like
"ndnpingserver"), showing the following error messages:

1565242734.292879 DEBUG: [nfd.FibUpdater] Failed to apply FibUpdate( Name:
/rv, faceId: 263, action: REMOVE_NEXTHOP) (code: 10021, error: Internal
implementation error (Validator/policy did not invoke success or failure
callback))
'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<nfd::rib::FibUpdater::Error>
>'
  what():  Non-recoverable error: Internal implementation error
(Validator/policy did not invoke success or failure callback) code: 10021

I am still trying to debug this, and my setup is a little complicated
(working on a dev branch), so I'm hoping someone has seen something similar
before, and could give me a hint on what to check first. Thanks!