[Nfd-dev] How to obtain statistical information

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Sun Apr 7 15:20:24 PDT 2019

I think the nfdc command can print some statistics.

Lan

On Apr 3, 2019, at 10:31 PM, mengxue via Nfd-dev <nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu>> wrote:

Hi, all,

    Thank you very much for your reading.
    Recently, I am trying to implement some functions based ndn-cxx and NFD, and meet with some problems. I am wondering how to obtain statistical information of the router on its each interface (such as, InInterests, outData, and TimedOutInterests in ndnSIM tracer, http://ndnsim.net/1.0/metric.html  ). I find a similar function in nfd::Forwarder::getCounters(), but it seems to be the total number at the granularity of a router , not each interface. I am wondering how to obtain these metrics on each interface, where I should to realize this function, in the forwarding strategy like ndnSIM or somewhere else.
   Looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Xue Meng