[Nfd-dev] [Mini-NDN] Path to nfd.log on linux machine

Aman Maldar amanmaldar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:24:36 PDT 2018

Thanks Junxiao. Well, I had a look at the file. These are no NFD logs in
that.
In fact, I do not find any log file generated by NFD.

Basically I am trying to print through cs.cpp file.  Again, These changes
work in mini-ndn. But I am not able to find the logs on linux machines.
Just for some additional info., in cs.cpp I have following modifications,
std::cout << "onContentStoreMiss interest=" << interest.getName() <<
"sampletest" ;
std::cout << "sampletest";

Can you see if you have NFD logs generated on your machine? Thanks