[Nfd-dev] Path to nfd.log on linux machine

Aman Maldar amanmaldar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 20:57:51 PDT 2018

Hello All,
I am aware that in mini-ndn emulator logs are available for respective
nodes at /tmp/minindn/(a/b/c/d)/nfd.log location.

I have enabled the module level logs in /usr/local/etc/ndn/nfd.conf on both
machines using,
Forwarder DEBUG
ContentStore DEBUG

This whole setup works fine in mini-ndn.  But now I am running ndnping and
ndnpingserver on 2 different physical machines.   Forwarding paths are
configured.

ndnping and ndnpingserver are working as expected in terms of processing
requests and returning data.

*I am not able to find where these generated logs (nfd.log file) are stored
on linux machine*. I searched the previous threads on nfd-dev, couldn't
find an answer.
I would really appreciate if someone can guide me here.

Thanks for you time and help.

--
*Regards,*
*Mr. Maldar Aman M.*