[Nfd-dev] Try NDNCERT (based on Interest-Data exchange) and get an NDN certificate today

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 18 19:15:18 PDT 2018

Hi Zhiyi

After another long wait, the CA is back online.

UX bug report: the email challenge message only indicates what CA it comes
from, but not what certificate I’m requesting. If I’m requesting large
number of certificates with the same email inbox, I can’t find the correct
PIN number.

Certificate publishing question: it seems that the certificates issued from
your CA is not published into the testbed, as I’m unable to retrieve them
by expressing an Interest of the certificate name with CanBePrefix. In
ndncert-legacy, the CA publishes every certificate it ever issued, and the
Relying Party can just refer to them with a KeyLocator. In new ndncert
system, who is expected to publish the certificates, CA or Replying Party
(client)?