[Nfd-dev] Try NDNCERT (based on Interest-Data exchange) and get an NDN certificate today

Zhiyi Zhang zhiyi at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 5 13:21:29 PDT 2018

We don't need to put the hint into the keylocator and change the Data
packet format.
Instead, we can add an extension TLV into the SignatureInfo part, e.g.,
http://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/current/specs/certificate-format.html#additionaldescription,
and put the forwarding hint information there.

We can mention this in the ndncert documentation.

Best,
Zhiyi