[Nfd-dev] When will the erase() function be implemented in daemon/table/cs.hpp? Or how to implement this function?

小杰许 xujunjie1221 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 23:24:23 PDT 2018

 I keep watching the progress of  the Content Store flush/erase command,
https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4318. But I'm not sure if it will
implement the function " erase(const Name& exactName) in
/NFD/daemon/table/cs.hpp. And when will this function be implemented?

I really need this feature and time is tight, I read the source code of cs,
but I still don't know how to implement this function.

Does anyone have already implement it? Could you give me some advices?

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Junjie