[Nfd-dev] [docs] Building NFD on Raspberry Pi and Raspbian Lite from source

Md Ashiqur Rahman marahman at email.arizona.edu
Sun Dec 9 10:54:56 PST 2018

Hi Junxiao,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I agree that there's nothing new here.
However, that was not my intention in the first place. The idea was just to
put things together in the same place. Also, I wanted to skip anything from
outside- like Docker and just work on the pi itself. I mentioned in the
documentation that SD card swap will make it's lifespan shorter and yes, a
USB flash drive would be good for it, but then again, you'd have to make
sure you have one when you're working.

Best-
Ashiq

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018, 10:17 AM Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu