[Nfd-dev] Host configuration / CCR paper

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Tue Aug 28 14:19:06 PDT 2018

Hi,

In the recent tech seminar, Lixia referred us* to Haitao’s host model paper, which I assume was this one, to understand what faces might be created by default on an NDN node:
https://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/sigcomm-ccr-final221.pdf

Can someone please explain which sections in the paper are driving any new implementation in NFD, where to find some info on  the design of that implementation, and how we can track progress?  Is there a redmine issue?  This seems to block the practical use of self-learning in real apps.

Thanks,
Jeff

*- Lixia, you implied that we should have known about this paper, but I can’t find a notification for the paper on any lists… how would we know it exists?