[Nfd-dev] Android Multicast IPv6 Uri Problem

Ju Pan pjokk722 at email.arizona.edu
Fri Aug 3 11:32:16 PDT 2018

Hi,

I just subscribed this mail list, totally new here, not sure if this
question is duplicate.

As far as I know, Android NDN didn't support IPv4 multicast, but IPv6 might
work. So when I tried to add a face with an IPv6 uri, the app told me: "Error
creating face (Malformed URI ...)". I also tried to use global/site scope
uri, the app just gave me the same error.  Here is the link to the error
screenshot:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R_Pi2bg3yeeQU_bzB_Q3i5Jq6US5SQjL

Is there anyone who has successfully used the Android NDN multicast ever?
If so, could you give me some hint on how to achieve that?

Thanks!

Best,
Ju